Sunday, September 25, 2016

what a week!

If something could go wrong this week, it blooming well did!  We had 60+ hours of a broken website.. 1 delivery driver who didn't show up (he still hasn't) ...wonky emails...a powercut... the barn's alarm went off late at night (false alarm) which meant a mad dash in the middle of the night to check it out ....
BUT
that's all over, and we've had a lovely weekend - we spent yesterday with my parents - the day after my Mum's Birthday - which is a proper reason to have cake - so we did :-)
Today we've been working, some of the time at the barn, but mostly on the sofa in my PJ's :-)
I've added some new button packs and new glittery pastel bells to our selection today
 and I'll be busy this evening ordering some restocks too.
This coming week is our last week of 10th Birthday celebrations, so remember to get all your entries in - I'll do a reminder post tomrrow :-)

No comments: